In the world of Deep Learning, I am shocked to approach so much information about this field on a daily basis. It’s time to sit down and find myself. These books about Deep Learning could be friends during the lockdown.
- Deep Learning: Methods and Applications
Read a review here https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/research/publication/deep-learning-methods-and-applications/
- Deep Learning for Computer Vision with Python
- Grokking Deep Learning
- The Book of Why
- Hands-On Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn & TensorFlow
- Introduction to Deep Learning
- Reinforcement Learning: An introduction
- Deep Learning
- Make Your Own Neural Network
- Deep Learning with Python
What are your favourite books about Deep Learning? If you want to exchange information, please let your comments in the box below. Please consider helping us maintain this interesting blog. Thank you for your contribution!