Oracle vừa xuất bản phiên bản Java 8 (bản ổn định). Oracle Java 8 (JDK8) release highlights:
- Lambda expressions, a new language feature, enables you to treat functionality as a method argument, or code as data;
- Other significant enhancements and changes to the Java language and standard libraries have been added, including default methods, the new java.util.stream package, and the Date-Time API;
- Compact Profiles contain predefined subsets of the Java SE platform and enable applications that do not require the entire Platform to be deployed and run on small devices;
- Security enhancements include updates to the Java Cryptography Architecture; limited doPrivileged, a mechanism that enables code to assert a subset of its privileges; SSL/TLS Server Name Indication (SNI) Extension; and keystore enhancements;
- JavaFX documentation has been updated for this release.
- Java Mission Control 5.3 is included in JDK 8.
For more information, see the official release notes.
Download Oracle JDK 8 from HERE.
Ubuntu (and Linux Mint, etc.) can install the latest Oracle Java 8 by using our Java PPA. For more information and installation instructions, see: Install Oracle Java 8 In Ubuntu Via PPA Repository [JDK8]